Because Beer Announces 2019 Food Trucks
If you’re going to spend your day sampling the finest craft beer and cider in Ontario, you need some delicious food to go with it. Hamilton has an abundance of champion food trucks, and we are always happy to have some of the best join us for the weekend!
At the 2019 edition of Because Beer, festival-goers will be able to choose from a host of delectable food vendors catering to a wide variety of tastes, including vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options:
• Dobro Jesti This bright red truck specializes in wholesome and handmade European food, including hand pounded, chicken and pork schnitzel sandwiches, plus their signature riceballs
• 50 Pesos Fresh, wholesome and authentic Latin American foods that will bring your tastebuds alive — organic quinoa salad, salsas, guacamole, empanadas (Chilean, chicken or vegetarian), tamales, quesadillas and more V+ | GF
• Gorilla Cheese Canada's first grilled cheese truck serves up delicious, award-winning gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, fresh-cut fries and more — always worth the wait ** FRIDAY ONLY **
• Jamaican Patty Shack A variety of hot, fresh, authentic and delicious Jamaican patties. These golden flaky pastries offer a quick, nutritious and savoury bite. Something for everyone, whether you like it spicy, mild, or loaded with veggies.
• Reardon's Hot Dog & Sausage Cart Reardon's has been serving great hot dogs and sausages on Hamilton streets for 30 years and is the proud descendant of Reardon's Meat Market, a dynasty dating back to 1912
• Relay Coffee Dedicated to the craft of roasting coffee, Relay's coffee is certified Fair Trade and organic. Each origin of coffee is roasted with a unique roast profile and in small batches, ensuring the highest quality coffee experience.
• Rudy's Small-batch, all-natural vegan paletas and awesome coconut milk-based vegan ice cream sandwiches. Dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free — free from artifical anything. Only the best ingredients make it into the mix V+ | GF
• The Salted Pig You guessed it: The Salted Pig is all about bacon. Head chef and owner Brett Liersch’s passion for food & service comes from over two decades of experience in the food industry
• The Shuck Truck Ancaster's original mobile oyster bar provides the 905 nothing but the best in seafood, from fresh oysters to delectable seafood sandwiches.
• Stuffed Handcrafted Perogies Delicious handcrafted perogies and other classic European dishes made from traditional family recipes made using fresh, locally sourced ingredients
• Tony’s Corner Streatery Visit the wheeled version of this local Greek food institution that has sustained hungry diners for the last 30 years with dishes like feta and tzatziki-topped Greek fries
• True North BBQ Delicious bbq, smoked meat, cheeses, and mouth watering sides made with unique spice rubs and sauces and bold flavours ** SATURDAY ONLY **